- You lost the spark in your relationship.
- You find yourself at the brink of divorce.
- You have it all – the house, the car, the job, the power couple – yet feel miserable inside.
- Then again, you may be deeply in love with your partner, however feel that there may be more to loving and relating.
- Or you are in a new relationship and want to get it right this time to avoid past relationship mistakes.
It is so easy to fall in love and harder to maintain.
These struggles are all so common. It is so easy to fall in love. Yet how to maintain love and intimacy for a lifetime is the 64 million dollar question.We cracked the code to creating lasting intimacy and love for a lifetime and want to share it with you.
Key 1: Intimacy Meditation Practice
Did you know there are a few simple techniques that can dramatically change your relationship, both with your partner and with yourself? Here are two practices that will help you slow down and develop deeper connection:
- Breathe in! Breathe out! What do you notice? By breathing deeply our entire body starts to relax. As we breathe the chatter in our mind slows down and we can begin to connect with that still place within where intimacy arises.
- Imagine observing the world around you without labeling it as good or bad, right or wrong. Nearly impossible. Right? But, believe it or not, being able to simply observe the world is a skill that anyone can develop. We can practice this technique in our relationship. The next time our partner does something that irritates us take a deep breath and try to observe without reacting. This allows for being present and listening to our partner’s concern, which in turn opens up intimate connection.
Key 2: Clear Intimacy Blocks
Old hurts and traumas from the past may be preventing you from experiencing true intimacy and trust. Without realizing it we project old wounds onto our partner, keeping us from seeing them as they really are. Through the intimacy block removal process, we clear old stories and memories around love, intimacy or our sexual self so we can be fully present in the moment and in love with ourselves and our partner.
Key 3: Reawaken Feminine Energy
We may not even realize that feminine energy needs to be reawakened in the first place! However, the societal suppression of women, especially in regards to their sexuality, has caused part of a woman’s natural essence to be shut down. For the sake of intimacy, this means a woman is not able to fully express herself with her partner. By reawakening feminine energy on sexual, emotional and spiritual levels, a woman can have more access to herself and thus be more radiant and alive with her partner.
Key 4: Sustain Masculine Energy
Masculine energy tends to rise quickly and then fade just as fast. This creates an intimacy dilemma, as a woman’s energy takes longer to awaken. Sustaining and channeling masculine energy means a man can connect more fully with his partner. He learns to draw his energy up to his heart, the place where a woman tends to crave initial connection. He also learns how to last longer in the bedroom so that both partners can experience more satisfying sexual intimacy!
Key 5: Daily Intimacy Practice
Now that we know what to do, we must practice! As the old adage says, practice makes perfect. While at first it may seem challenging or hard to find the time, soon you will find these practices so rewarding and effective that you will look forward to doing them. Here are some tips on how to incorporate these practices into your daily life:
- Take time upon waking or before going to bed to take 10 deep breaths into your belly to become present to and connect intimately with yourself.
- Connect with your partner when you come home for One Minute through the tantric hug of eye gazing and synchronized breathing.
- Seek out a Tantra school to learn more about reawakening feminine and sustaining masculine energies.
Over time, as you continue to connect through these daily tantric practices with yourself and with your partner, you will get the intimacy results you are looking for in your love relationship.
Dropping into intimacy will become second nature feeling more alive, inspired and joyful with your partner and the world around you.