Benefits of Tantra and Tantric Practices at TantraNova
Click below to then learn more
You can benefit from TantraNova as an individual as well as a couple in multiple ways. Tantra yoga practices will help you to develop sexual enlightenment:
- Experience a sense of wholeness, intimacy and love.
- Generate greater pleasure and ease with yourself and then potentially with a partner.
- Bring forth your creative power in all areas of your life, not just sex.
For a woman, TantraNova can assist in:
- Opening up to a deeply satisfying connection with yourself — and then with your partner if you are in a relationship.
- Achieving new ways of experiencing orgasmic joys and pleasures by reawakening your feminine energies.
- Creating aliveness and vitality in your body, relationship and life.
For a man, TantraNova can assist in:
- Integrating your sexual with your heart energy.
- Become more present and available.
- Deeply connect with yourself and your partner in mutually satisfying and ecstatic ways.
- Separating orgasm from ejaculation (ejaculatory control or choice) that then allows you to sustain your precious life force energy. And then experience new heights of joy and pleasure through tantric sex.
- Sustaining or re-vitalizing health in your body and life.
Integrate your sexual with your spiritual energies through Tantra Yoga.
Express yourself more fully.
Open yourself to your full potential of pleasure and creativity.
In the Western world, we look at our bodies, relationships, sex and life in a way that is often compartmentalized. For example, we think of sexuality being separate from spirituality – as manifested in our bodies and our practices. In TantraNova a new possibility is offered that teaches you how to integrate your sexual with your spiritual energies. This allows for a divine experience with yourself and ultimately with a partner. Rediscover your innate energies using tantra, energy that is sexual-spiritual in nature. You then will be able to express yourself more fully – free from constraints and habitual-patterns, (shame, guilt, fear, suppression, etc.). This will allow you to open yourself to your full potential of pleasure and creativity.
Tantra originates from ancient India and China.
TantraNova combines Eastern with Western traditions.
TantraNova is based on tantric practices that originate from ancient India and China. These tantra practices are founded in a spiritual system that considers sexual love a sacrament. TantraNova combines Eastern with Western traditions by blending ancient Tantra with Western-knowledge of human development, generative language and creative self-discovery. Thus, it provides you with a new, joyful and satisfying way of connecting. And this connection can be with yourself and with another on sexual, emotional and spiritual levels.
The breath is the key to activate and move your sexual energy.
We train certain crucial muscle groups in the pelvic floor.
Practices can be done by yourself or with a partner.
In TantraNova we use the breath as the key to activate and move energy. Through specific tantra breathing exercises, you can learn to connect the lower chakras (sexual energy centers) in your body with the higher chakras (love and spiritual energy centers). We also use sounds, symbols and movement to support the activation and connection of the energy flow. Further, we train certain muscle groups that are crucial in the activation of energy and the experience of sex, pleasure and joy.
The practices can be done by yourself, with a partner or in a group. The practices assist us in getting in touch with and freeing ourselves from old hurts. As well as the residual memories or suppressed feelings that are stored in the tissue and musculature of the sexual energy centers in the body. Numbness, pain or discomfort that might be experienced at times will disappear making room for well-being and pleasure to occur. Therefore, TantraNova provides you with the possibility of healing and expansion beyond what you might have dreamed of as being possible for yourself.