If you resonate with one or more of the following, this Intro Evening is for you :
- You have lost the spark in your relationship and desire to rekindle it
- You are at the brink of separation or divorce, yet want to find back to each other
- You are deeply in love with your partner, yet feel that there may be more to loving
- You find yourself in a new relationship and want to learn relationship skills to avoid repeating past mistakes
- You are yearning to find inner peace and the beloved within
- You are ready to find the love of your life, yet are struggling with making this happen
- Or you are curious about accessing your sexual creative energy to turbocharge all areas of your life
Join Dr. Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver, the founders of TantraNova Institute in Chicago, at their Introductory Workshop for couples and singles to find out …
Here is what you will get from attending:
- Tantric meditation practices that make you instantly feel intimately connected
- How to access your creative spark to expand passion and joy in your life
- Powerful rituals for the man and for the woman that alter the way you look at love and engage in making love
- The essential steps to bring lasting intimacy into your life
In a safe (no-nudity) and respectful environment, you will be introduced to cutting-edge love principles and inspiring tantric intimacy practices. Furthermore, you will find out about TantraNova’s Intimacy Retreats, Tantra Workshops and Private Programs. Theses practices will transform the way you look at love, engage in making love and experience yourself sexually and spiritually.
To find out more about this program and how it could support you in your specific situation, please click here to SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION with us.